Rip off survey...or having your trousers pullef RIGHT down!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Any bleeding place along the Amalfi coast, in Italy. Along with having to pay for car parking - Everywhere !!! About €4 an hour, if I remember correctly, 24 hours a day, and no cheaper periods.

On top of that, I managed to get charged for a parking ticket that I never saw, from the car rental crowd. I reckon they ripped me off for £70, but I decided to suck it up - and make a note not to hire from them again.

parkman

Rip Off KitKat

2 Euros for a KitKat in Fuertaventura Airport, in a vending machine, it stayed there!

StuartK said:
Spar in Hagley £1.70 for a can of red bull
That's the joke, spar in German means save !! Not have your trousers pulled down and your botty spanked !!

Longleat £67 for two adults and you have to pay £5 extra to use the safari bus, all in aid of childrens entertainment

Also part of the Longleat Group a hotel in Warminster, Pimms £8 and Lemonade £5, Mrs A too relaxed on a spa day to notice

Pretty much anything or anywhere in Singapore nowadays. £12 for a pint of Stella, £14 for a glass of wine. Can't even get bottle of wine in a supermarket for less than about £15

The Pavilion Cafe, on the Leas Cliff Folkestone two weeks ago,
two Cadburys milk chocolate ice lollies, , £2=60 each total £5=80 and not big ones like a "Magnum"

Last edited:
Small 2" x 1" plastic clip for the caravan fridge door...£17 thank-you. :eek:

£1:50 bottle of superglue and some baking soda...sorted.

Abdul at over £10.00 per litre, it costs less than 11p to manufacture............

Talking of clubs I went to one in Antwerp where you could get double filtered beer. Yep, the young ladies squat on the bar were filtering your beer into another glass through their knickers and they were still wearing them!!

I take it you opted for ready salted crisps rather than risk the prawn cocktail ones ?

Gstaad.

CHF28 (£21) for two coffees. And it was not very good at all

Yes Really, we were going to have a tea and a coffee, but it was a warm day so thought an ice cream would be nice instead, a small pot of tea and a cup of coffee would have cost about £4=25, if you're ever in Folkestone on the Leas go for the "T" and coffee. :doh:

2 cheeseburgers with fries, 2 small cokes £40 - Kristiansund Norway 2 weeks ago

£17 for a bottle of Heineken in The Yas Marina hotel while the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix was on !
I had only one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom