RIP Robin Williams.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 37751

Seems as though he had a few battles that he couldn't win in the end.

One of my favourite actors...Nanu nanu...:(

(stwat got it first...)

Great loss.

RIP Robin I feel as Swannymere the world has got a little less funny, I only watched Good Will Hunting on Saturday great film like so many of his films may all your demonds be at peace now you are missed already.

How tragic and so very sad. RIP.
I really don't like suffering from depression at times either. See OCD thread for reference.

Depression is a terrible thing to live with. Seems he couldn't live with it anyore. Really sad - mot just for fans but especially for his loved ones. RIP.

Very sad .

I feel I ought to crack a joke in homage , but fear it would be in bad taste . Besides , I could never match RW's delivery .

Quite a poignant quote if his...

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone, its not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone."

A great talent sadly taken far too early.

Where was the medical help? Depression is so poorly understood:(

I have to confess that I found the his "manic" funny man hard to take in large doses. I always felt he was at his best when portraying the vulnerable side to his nature. For me his best films were Good Will Hunting and the little known Awakenings both of which were immensely moving performances :thumb: RIP.

[YOUTUBE HD]fKLyhUgAA58[/YOUTUBE HD]

RIP Robin Williams

Oh gawd, we're not going to get GOOD MORNING VIETNAM and Mrs bleedin Doubtfire rammed down our throats are we :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom