RIP - Sabine Schmitz, queen of the ring.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Very sad news... cancer :(

Never would have said she was in her fifties !!!! A talented, attractive, witty german, there is not too many of those about !

A sad loss

More sad news in the Motorsport world. RIP Sabine

What a shame. I always loved her enthusiasm, ability and lovely smile.
RIP Sabine.

Very sad loss. :(

Such incredibly sad news.

Her humour, enormous talent and engaging personality now lost will leave a void but her legacy will remain.

R. I. P.

Very sad news, taken too soon, but she seems to have lived a full life doing the things she loved most in her 51 short years. RIP Sabine.

Nurburgring GmbH have pretty much confirmed they will be looking into naming one of the corners after here. (there is currently a 10k petion to get this done).

I never met her myself, but I have been served by her sister at their family a their resturant "Pistenklause" in Nurburg.

Years ago, ive been lucky to meet both of these lovely people.
Murray, just like your favourite grandad what a bloke. You would have had to put him down as a top 5 dinner guest. Could listen to him for ages. Such a shame but he had a life he loved bless him. Legend!
Sabine was working in her parents restaurant. Piston Klausen i think it was called & she was just helping her family out. What a laugh & lovely lady & those who took the taxi ride with her came back smiling but slightly pale!!!
Shame, but it comes to us all one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom