RIP Victoria Wood

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
dinnerladies_858-large_trans++qVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

Rest peacefully. Thanks for all the laughs...

What a shock, so young.

A real annus horribilis for the UK this year and not half way through.

Yep, a sad loss, very funny lady. RIP

What a great shame. She was very funny and very, very talented.

I sometimes watch the video below and have posted it several times in the MBClub music thread.

[YOUTUBE]-BXv-cMoSbw[/YOUTUBE]

RIP Victoria Wood.

A lovely funny lady. RIP Victoria

Awwwww, what a loss. She was a lovely lady. Very humble.

She had a chat with us at the Palace Theatre in Manchester after we watched her show. She came across as a warm caring person and seemed to have time for everyone she met.

A comedy writing genius and very talented pianist. Light hearted humor and never vulgar or graphic.

God bless ya girl.

Ant.

ringway said:
What a great shame. She was very funny and very, very talented. I sometimes watch the video below and have posted it several times in the MBClub music thread. <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BXv-cMoSbw">YouTube Link</a> RIP Victoria Wood.

Nice reminder thanks, I will remember 'bend me over backwards on the hostess trolley' always.
Top girl. What a shame.

Nice reminder thanks, I will remember 'bend me over backwards on the hostess trolley' always.
Top girl. What a shame.

Quite how she played the piano to that standard and sang that song at the same time... I'd never be able to get even close to that.

Quite how she played the piano to that standard and sang that song at the same time... I'd never be able to get even close to that.

Off on a tangent here but reading your post made me think about M & W.

"I'm playing all the right notes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but not necessarily in the right order!"

Ant. :D

The real-life store front for 'Acorn Antiques' remains in Harborne, Birmingham: it reminds me of her every time I drive past.

A comedy genius who should be remembered along with the greats.
Such a shame. RIP Victoria.

I sometimes watch the video below and have posted it several times in the MBClub music thread.
I was fortunate enough to see her perform that masterpiece of comedy live at a corporate event a good few years ago.

My abiding memory is of a warm, funny, incredibly talented, lovely lady who brightened so many lives through laughter.

RIP, Victoria :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom