RM Auctions to selling 2 CLK GTRs & a Gullwing V8!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mercboiuk

MB Enthusiast
Car
1995 E320 Coupe
I saw this on PistonHeads, as figured you guys would want to see this!

RM Auctions has an auction coming up at the end of October where, amongst their Lots, is TWO Right Hand Drive CLK GTRs - the only two in existance.
One is a Roadster with only 34km on the clock, the other a Coupe, which has covered only 25km.
Apparently the Roadster cost 1.3 million Euros, while the Coupe was a cool 1 million.
They are being auctioned with a guide price of £430,000-£500,000 for the Roadster and £370,000-£390,000 for the Coupe! :eek:

Also, is one of four RHD V8 Gullwing conversions. The spiel states that this example is already UK registered, too!

Apparently one of 11 300SLs convertered by HWA, of which 8 were Coupes, 4 being RHD.
They won't appeal to the purist, but what an awesome machine!

Anyway, here's the direct links to RM Auction's descriptions.
CLK GTR Coupe
CLK GTR Roadster
300SL Gullwing V8

Darren

That Gullwing is probably my dream car .... :rock:

Wow :cool:

I think I've seen a similar Gullwing mentioned on here before in the US (LHD obviously), but purity aside - that's an awesome car. Classic style, modern power and refinement.

One for the 'lottery win' car list...

Will

I saw this on PistonHeads, as figured you guys would want to see this!

Good find :thumb:

I'd have the CLK coupe, for preference. Don't like the colour scheme of the roadster, and the mileage is a bit high.. ;)

I really can't make my mind up about the SL. There's nothing not to like, but somehow it just seems like sacrilege to do that to a gullwing..

Cheers,

Gaz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom