Road Angel Compact W/ Laser

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SportsCoupeRich

MB Enthusiast
Car
RRS
£250 brand new out. opinions?

Was about to buy the origin b2 under all your recommendations but whats the view on this new toy?

Wow, Blackspot are on a roll.

Looks nice, I think I would need to see in real life to judge the size (is the compact a description of teh size or the features?).

http://www.blackspot.com/products/roadangelcompact/index.html

We know Blackspot's database is excellent. I always said I would go with the Origin B2 if I changed, but that's becuase of it's cradle design and the ability to hardwire discretely - if the RA Compact can compete on those stakes it's down to user preferance.

I persoanlly think the B2 will win on specs even as the older product as the RA Compact is designed as entry level, but for £250, who can argue it's a bargain for an established vendor.

Well looking at the Blackspot site, that new RA compact looks like their new entry level product and if you were considering the b2, I would say stick with your original choice. The b2 is meant to be the daddy of these types of devices.

*EDIT* Camera advisory speed limits sounds intriguing as I am positive that the New RA doesn't have this feature. Maybe there is a firmware update?

S.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom