Road Angel Pure, a camera/van detector

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
On a motorway?!!!! I’ve never had that down here!

Yeah see them on the a1m bridges. Guarantee on the a92 you will see one almost everyday too sometimes you pass one then a few miles up the road there is another!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In Hampshire the A3M/A3 and the M27/A27 have them on the bridges at least once or twice a week.

I know, i had to go to Naughty School when i was on my way to Olly :mad: and in those days you had to go where the offence happened.

Bloody Southampton :mad::mad:

I know, i had to go to Naughty School when i was on my way to Olly :mad: and in those days you had to go where the offence happened.

Bloody Southampton :mad::mad:

If your Gem+ is still working OK that is the screen and battery not misbehaving I'd be tempted to keep it and not upgrade until you have problems. Although nice looking I can see no advantage having a Pure over the Gem+ mainly the sharing info about cameras isn't there although you can advise of active vans if they are noted in that location, and it can fly off the mount as it's bigger with a higher centre of gravity as far as I can work out. Unless of course I accelerated like a k**b but I don't think I did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom