Road rage driver attacks lorry with spade on M62

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
To be honest it does scare me how crazed some people are. I mean that's not normal.

How close to the edge do you have to be though to think yep, time to chuck my life down the toilet.

Really not surprised.
These are the people who would use someones head as a football for fun on a good Saturday night out.

Unfortunately for normal people like us these people think type of behaviour is acceptable.

No excuses for violent behaviour, but my assistant has just told me there is more to this than meets the eye. He says (hearsay of course) that tipper man asked for insurance details, wagon men refused. When tipper man started photographing wagon, wagon men took his phone and he was smashing glass to get the phone back and that's what he leaned into the cab to get before putting spade away and driving off.

Wonder what the truth of it is...

No excuses for violent behaviour, but my assistant has just told me there is more to this than meets the eye. He says (hearsay of course) that tipper man asked for insurance details, wagon men refused. When tipper man started photographing wagon, wagon men took his phone and he was smashing glass to get the phone back and that's what he leaned into the cab to get before putting spade away and driving off.

Still does not explain the bit about ramming the lorry cab in reverse.... didn't any of them think of calling the police instead of snatching phones and smashing windows? Police would have attended - even if just because of traffic safety implications as this seems to be a motorway or A road.

Still does not explain the bit about ramming the lorry cab in reverse.... didn't any of them think of calling the police instead of snatching phones and smashing windows? Police would have attended - even if just because of traffic safety implications as this seems to be a motorway or A road.

He must have been provoked unless he is an absolute nutter. No justification either way but I believe we see the aftermath not what led to it all.

lisa110rry said:
No excuses for violent behaviour, but my assistant has just told me there is more to this than meets the eye. He says (hearsay of course) that tipper man asked for insurance details, wagon men refused. When tipper man started photographing wagon, wagon men took his phone and he was smashing glass to get the phone back and that's what he leaned into the cab to get before putting spade away and driving off. Wonder what the truth of it is...
Don't go ruining all the speculation and accusations Lisa, it's one of the forum's favourite pastimes.

Look again at the video. You can just see a cyclist disappearing off into the background.

"The police traced the owner of the 7.5T, but the owner has refused to name who was driving and the police can't force the owner to name the driver because "the driver hadn't done anything illegal""

So they've tracked down the lorry, but the driver is a mystery.

Having watched it again - this account does seem to support...

Looks more like a shovel to me.

Not wishing to start a race-row.

"The police traced the owner of the 7.5T, but the owner has refused to name who was driving and the police can't force the owner to name the driver because "the driver hadn't done anything illegal""

So they've tracked down the lorry, but the driver is a mystery.

Smashing someone else's windscreen with a spade is not illegal then...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom