Road rage in Yorkshire - Citroen Picasso vs moped

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Funny - perhaps he lives next door to Alice.

As a non-native English speaker, I must confess that I struggled to understand 100% of the dialogue, but I am fairly confident that at least I got the name of the Picasso driver right. Is it Ronnie... Ronnie who? :bannana:

Funny how having a GoPro cam makes people wind others up... I suppose it provides the wearer a false sense of security, and makes for good YouTube clips later.

This is the problem with YouTube, Facebook et all. They make no marks bereft of a three digit IQ into celebrities due to the number of other no marks bereft of a three digit IQ 'bigging them up'! That and reality TV are among the worst things to happen to modern society! Very sad!

Just hilarious that he's acting the big "I am" in a picasso...

"Do you know who I am?" intimidation tactics might work in a GL, X6, RR or Q7. Might, I say.

Well, on one level, everybody now knows he's Ronnie Pickering.

On every other level, we still want to know: "who the f**k is Ronnie Pickering"?

"Funny how having a GoPro cam makes people wind others up" Just another example of the well-known Yorkshire sport of plonker-baiting...

This is the problem with YouTube, Facebook et all. They make no marks bereft of a three digit IQ into celebrities due to the number of other no marks bereft of a three digit IQ 'bigging them up'! That and reality TV are among the worst things to happen to modern society! Very sad!

He'll be on I'm A "Celebrity" Get Me Out Of Here.. :fail

Has anyone considered Googling 'Ronnie Pickering'...? Would have made this thread much shorter..... :D

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q="Ronnie+Pickering"&oq="Ronnie+Pickering"

Funny how having a GoPro cam makes people wind others up... I suppose it provides the wearer with Dutch courage and a false sense of security, and makes for good YouTube clips later.

More like.

Just heard that someone is heading north for a chat with Ronnie.

[YOUTUBE]sAhEFuq62-I[/YOUTUBE]

No mention of 600 PSI punches thus far ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom