Road rage this morning...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

John

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Skateboard
So I'm driving along a road I don't normally use these days (normally use a larger A road) coming up to a roundabout and a red 106 Pug comes bombing up and passes me on a roundabout.

Not a huge problem - the roundabout is wide enough and I don't cut usually.

Then I discover a Transit trying to embed itself in my drivers side.

So I pulled over to the left a bit as obviously a lot of people are in a hurry today but I soon realise the Transit is chasing the Pug.

Eventually a pelican crossing with solid amber lights means the Pug has to stop behind a car already at the lights - and the Transit is right behind it.

Instead of waiting, the Pug then darts out, overtakes the car in front and goes through a red light on the wrong side and by now kids and parents have started to cross - so he nearly took out some locals - which that is right outside a school.

I then hear from a work colleague later, who was about 3 cars ahead but had got through the lights on green and I hadn't spotted him at that stage, that he saw a red Pug bombing it down the wrong side of the road up to junction traffic lights where quite a few cars are waiting, making oncoming vehicles stop.

The sad part is, the van turned left shortly after the pelican crossing - so all that for nothing... :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom