Road Range Liverpool

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

joe

Car
W203
I would not normally rate Road Range Liverpool as their Customer service is not so good......But having said that.....Last week my wipers failed completely. I checked all usual things Fuses,relays,interlocks ect. Everything seemed ok.
So I booked into Road Range and as usual I was met with my own personal service manager on this occasion it was Paul Kinsella who would be responsible for my repairs.

At 2pm Paul telephoned me to say he had located the problem to the Stalk and the unit would have to be replaced, he added that he had contacted MB UK on my behalf and they had agreed to pay 75% of the cost. As you can imagine I was delighted. I had not expected any discount as my car is about 10 months out of warranty.
Anyway....to cut a long story short after collecting my car I noticed a sbs fault on display so I returned to workshop and they said they would reset(this was 5pm) at 7pm Paul returned my car and apologised for the delay and presented me with a MB Umbrella.:bannana:

So....I felt compelled to report this very happy story about a positive expierence at the Dealers.

Joe

Last edited:
They are all right from my expereince considering they are still building the place up and operating from two sites acoss the road from each other.
Is it still called road range now or inschape?

I guess it's Mercedes Benz Liverpool - the Road Range name went when Inchcape bought all 6 Road Range Mercedes dealerships a few years ago.

Inchcape have some amazing deals on servicing at the moment, apparently available at any of their MB dealerships until 31st July, although my local dealer (Chester) told me they would honour the price whenever I asked for it.

Just checked my Invoice...it is in fact Inchcape. I was so used to it being Road Range, I have never noticed the Name change.
Although the Pall Mall site is called Road Range House.

Gotta agree.
I too was recently assigned to Paul Kinsella and passed him my 2003 180K which was 5 months out of warranty but had a major problem with front brakes and discs, offside of which had seized.:eek:

Left it with the guy and received a call dinner time to give me the bad news that I would need front pads, discs and calipers replacing, pretty much as expected.:(

Paul told me he'd see if he could negotiate a discount on my behalf as the car was not long out of warranty and I thought that would be the last I heard of it.

Unfortunately it took 24 hours to receive the parts to the dealer but i was delighted when Paul presented a bill for £56,:bannana: and explained I had only to pay a nominal 10% for the repair as although out of warranty, it shouldn't have occurred on a 3 1/2 year old vehicle (which I've had fully serviced from new at MB).

I'm also not one to praise MB Liverpool as I've had a mixed bag in dealing with them previously, but credit where its due, I'd be quick enough to whinge when they stitch me up but I can't complain with this guy!:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom