Roadrage at it's best!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If someone charged my car like that I would do exactly the same...!

The onlookers should have left the meat head in the road:devil:

Mind you we don't know the whole story.

the big bloke's fortunate it wasn't an Hummer :crazy:

Yes!

Yob 0 - Car 1

and in defence "I was scared, I tried to drive off, I didn't mean to hit him with my car"

and hopefully the whole thing gets NFA'ed.

The problem is we don't know what invoked Mr Red Bull to react like that. Just on the single piece of footage then the big guy got his cum uppance, but what if little guy had raped this person's daughter and he was out to apprehend little guy in a stupid manner?

Just me looking at my blooming two sided coin

Regards
John

Interesting insurance claim on windscreen

The problem is we don't know what invoked Mr Red Bull to react like that. Just on the single piece of footage then the big guy got his cum uppance, but what if little guy had raped this person's daughter and he was out to apprehend little guy in a stupid manner?

Just me looking at my blooming two sided coin

Regards
John

Going by the narrator the small guy was beaten up in road rage and nothing else to to go on. If someone had raped his daughter I think the big guy would do a lot more then just charge his car! Silly fat boy got what he deserved on assumption it was just purely road rage.

Going by the narrator the small guy was beaten up in road rage and nothing else to to go on. If someone had raped his daughter I think the big guy would do a lot more then just charge his car! Silly fat boy got what he deserved on assumption it was just purely road rage.
But what road rage, what did the little guy do that caused such a reaction?

I am NOT saying anyone was raped, I am merely putting forward a hypothetical reason that might explain such an aggressive reaction. The big guy was in my opinion out of control and something MUST have lit that short fuse.

It could be the little guy simply tooted his horn or maybe blew him a kiss, or........................................... Little guy committed some heinous crime.

Can there be two sides to every coin, and can folks sometimes only want to see a one sided version.

John

I think that the fat boy who body slammed the car had been watching to much WWF on tv...:rolleyes:

Damn! Crazy! :crazy:

Mind you, it provokes a question.....
Granted we don't know what went on to start this raging confrontation, but what would you do it someone jumped on your car, or intentially damaged it in some way, while you were present?

Darren

Damn! Crazy! :crazy:

Mind you, it provokes a question.....
Granted we don't know what went on to start this raging confrontation, but what would you do it someone jumped on your car, or intentially damaged it in some way, while you were present?

Darren
At that stage of the conflict, unless the little guy had a black belt in uckers... the flee is the only option. :devil: :devil:

I'm sure the initiated and better educated among us have had many a game of uckers.

Regards
John

At that stage of the conflict, unless the little guy had a black belt in uckers... the flee is the only option. :devil: :devil:

I'm sure the initiated and better educated among us have had many a game of uckers.

Regards
John

But only 'Ludo' uckers, with no side-swipes, suckbacks or commando raids :D

the same kind of thing cused the death of a local scum bag a few years back but the driver had the good sence to reverse aswell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom