roadrage by cr*p driver

Alps

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E55 2004 Silver(SOLD), E63 Weistec AMG(SOLD), E55 2004 Silver(SOLD), C36 AMG 1997 (SOLD)
have to tell you guys about this one

i was driving down the A12 back to my other halfs place, must have been cruising at approx 85, when i was about to pass a silver astra who seemed to be driving normally in the left hand lane, all of a sudden he pulls out in front, but i read the situ and all was ok, flashed the idiot, and what does he do, slam his brakes! now im pi*sed. , drove up beside him, and the tos*er is on the phone swearing at me!, he speeds up and swerves into my lane.

this guy was right up for a kick in.

shook me up although i was pissed off at the same time, i ended up just putting my foot down and leaving him for dust, no point aggravating the situ, he may have been a psycho with a knife or sommin, and the other half was screwing so i left the git.

anyway, just shows there are ppl out there who dont even need to be provoked!

GrahamC230K

MB Enthusiast
Car
Audi A3 & S4 quattro
Yeah, seen a few of those before. Best just to get out of there. That's my excuse officer anyway!

jaymanek

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
Lots of Mercedes!
i had the same think with a V220...the guy thought he owned the M4...was an absolute t*sser...nearly caused 3 fatal accidents in the fast lane...I hope they got him on camera....

I was gonna follow him, but thought i best leave it as he had a few passengers in the back and didnt want to be involved when the guy did eventually lose control...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom