Roflmfao

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So... what is it?

Glideman....I could not agree more!

That guy could not have got a better reaction (7+ pages of replies...) if he tried.....unless of course he took a CL55 down to Spain at an average speed of 99mph..............older members will get my drift!

My thoughts are each to their own and good luck to the bloke. At least it is better than some official conversations. Anyone remember the Arna. It was a car produced by Alfa and Nissan, where they decided to put an Alfa engine in a Sunny/Cherry(?) body. Therefore creating an unreliable car that looked pants...brilliant thinking!

Anyway I am off now to convert my Volvo 240GLT estate into a Diablo lookalike. All I need is doors that go vertical, a gold chain, fake tan and a bloody big spoiler above the rear hatch. Hey, perhaps the key to this is we are what we want to drive and if we can't afford what we want to drive, convert what we have into a fascimilie of our dream wheels.

NB: KillerHertz: What's a repleater?

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can get a Wartburg engine for my car ? And maybe some Skoda back lights ?:devil:
Oh and would some 13" rostyle wheels off a Mark 2 Cortina look good ?

Geez, I never really understood the phrase "more money than sense" until I saw that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom