Rolex Submariner 16610 full set

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Silver CL55

Car
(W216) 2008 CL 500, Tanzanite blue with tan leather. (W230) 2005 SL350, Black with sand leather
My other interest is vintage watches, I'm thinning out my collection a little.
Never thought to try here but here goes.
Selling my Rolex Submariner date model 16610 with tritium dial and hands from 1989.
Full set, as it left the factory, I’ve not actually had it long, I intended using it as my daily modern watch as I really only have vintage pieces. However I need to use the funds for something else I have coming up soon so my loss is your gain.
Recently expertly detailed, and unworn since, I’ve not removed the protective plastic so the case and bracelet are like new; insert has a few tiny marks.
Dial and hands are perfect, no issues, no chips, scratches,, hands match, tritium no longer glows.
L serial number, sold in the USA, from a major US AD.
93150 bracelet with 501 ends, it has 11 links with very minor stretch.
Winds smoothly, date changes, everything works as it should, keeps time within SCOC standards, it has a service guarantee from 2007, I have no knowledge of service history after that.
Comes with everything you see in the photos (box is actually a double box, the outer is not shown but is in very good condition)
Sorry for the rubbish photos, I have a few more but am struggling to get them onto photobucket at the moment, if you need more, PM me and I’ll send them.
I’d like £3950 for this collectable, now discontinued model.
I expect these to only move up in price over the next few years.
Price includes fully insured delivery to just about anywhere.
I have plenty of references, you should too, some of mine are here; TZ-UK Forums

contact me here if interested.
[email protected]

Last edited:
Watch is OHPF from a buyer elsewhere

Sold

Sold

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom