Rolex Wanted.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 37751

Bit of a long shot (I know) but I'm after a Bi-Metal Rolex GMT, so if you happen to have one and are thinking of selling, let me know.

Thanks.

Assuming you mean the 16713, there's a couple in the UK on Chrono24 at 4.5k apiece.

Pistonheads often have them in the classifieds as well.

Just a thought... :)

Lots of other watches available that will keep proper time!

Absolutely, take a photo and email it to some one and I am sure it can be made, but if you want a watch as an investment then things are different.

I really like the look of that, it's subtle, not in your face so much. I've got twitchy fingers - if things were a bit different!

Last edited:
If you like to look special (in a nice way of course) I have been meaning to sell my Yacht Master Platinum as although I really love the look I just did not bond with it, I seem to prefer non sport watches on the wrist nowadays.

What's the budget fella? - I know a guy who'd may be interested in a watch meet up.

I'll see what he says.

Last edited:
What's the budget fella? - I know a guy who'd may be interested in a watch meet up.

A decent GMT Bi-metal is worth from about £3,300 up to ? so it all depends on what your guy has.

If you like to look special (in a nice way of course) I have been meaning to sell my Yacht Master Platinum as although I really love the look I just did not bond with it, I seem to prefer non sport watches on the wrist nowadays.

PM Sent.

Nice to have but they keep awful time! Better off with an atomic G Shock ;)

Just a thought but have you tried the forums HERE and HERE?

They both have quite good classified sections.

Yes, I just wear mine for "best" - It's a great watch to have though! Makes me laugh when people assume all rollies are fakes :crazy:

My favourite when I get asked if the "Rolex" is real......my answer......

"No it's a f*****g tattoo" :wallbash:

What, even to the hotties... :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom