Roll Call - September Cars

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TripleD

Car
C300h loaner as my C250d broke after only 900 miles :(
So who's getting a new car tonight, tomorrow or in September?

Will be collecting my first Mercedes tonight, then going on a little drive before heading to bed!

Picking mine up Saturday morning

what are you getting?

Hope to see some pictures after you've enjoyed the collection!

Going back to SLK's or rather an SLC 250d AMG Line.

What are you getting?

Not a car but a new Vito 119 Sport crew Van

Here's my new black beauty!

y3mZrHvKQItzZfsiCId9ysU8cPolsVn0c3VVlfUI6tqoxyqnE-h1rdWREnnBi5wBU04FkwvRrw64JaB6snqobEjYOCeN6MN_gNd4txfuA-7v52H_kzAx0gknb2sB1L77RGshMR-IcBcgY_Pl-o4_dWps22PPzSU0bHBDEfPlUHL3lU

Picked up a new GLC 250d with most options on it this morning. Brilliant Blue (which only came in as an option for MY2017 so very few around). Went with Chrome rather than paying £500 extra for night pack as I think chrome and brilliant blue look best together and not sure about all black wheels.

Super comfortable (but it has air suspension), and actually very easy to drive (came out of ML63 as wanted something slightly smaller and much more economical as doing more miles than before) A forum member purchased the ML63 and seems rather happy.

Also went with standard 18" wheels, because going to 19's puts the car in a higher tax bracket and loses 10-12% fuel economy !!!

Cheers

Richard

Picked up a new GLC 250d with most options on it this morning. Brilliant Blue (which only came in as an option for MY2017 so very few around). Went with Chrome rather than paying £500 extra for night pack as I think chrome and brilliant blue look best together and not sure about all black wheels.

Super comfortable (but it has air suspension), and actually very easy to drive (came out of ML63 as wanted something slightly smaller and much more economical as doing more miles than before) A forum member purchased the ML63 and seems rather happy.

Also went with standard 18" wheels, because going to 19's puts the car in a higher tax bracket and loses 10-12% fuel economy !!!

Cheers

Richard

Sounds good, same colour as my mums one she is picking up next week. The 20" alloys don't change the tax or economy from model year 17, as they dropped the runflats. They still spoil the ride though

Cheers

Richard

Very nice, brilliant blue does look good with chrome, but need some pictures to prove it ;)

Got to wait til end of October for mine, it's on it's way from Japan....

Amusing, as we are holidaying in Japan in October....

Got to wait til end of October for mine, it's on it's way from Japan....

Amusing, as we are holidaying in Japan in October....

That would have been a nice road trip to drive it back!

Monday and I can't wait.:bannana:

Well thats a bit of a damp sqib compared to the similar thread on the BMW forum - either Merc havent sold many or people dont want to share photos so much?

No one got a C class convertible they want to share....?

Well thats a bit of a damp sqib compared to the similar thread on the BMW forum - either Merc havent sold many or people dont want to share photos so much?

No one got a C class convertible they want to share....?

Thats where I got the idea from, thought it would be nice to share, and see all the shiny new cars!

Guess ppl are too busy driving them!

sgh-albums-slc-250d-amg-line-picture10153-22.jpg

Last edited:
sgh-albums-slc-250d-amg-line-picture10155-11.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom