Rolled Arches

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.


Aug 30, 2008
2001 E CLASS 320 CDI
Where can i get my front arches rolled as the one clips the wing slightly.
there doesnt seem to be any where in west mids???? HELP PLS:(
Most garages will do it if you call them; but beware - the arches are already a problematic spot for rust; once you start cracking the paint you're looking for it!
ive heard body shops may do it ? is that what you mean? im hoping to get it done before it goes in for rust warrent work so i can get the spray shop to do it for a back hander;)
Yes, I do mean the bodyshops that repair accident damaged cars.

Watch out though, there are two common ways of rolling arches, the first involes attaching a tool to the wheel-hub, the tool applies pressure to the arch and is then rotated. This is the more advanced method and tends to cause less damage.

Some place will just grab a dent-removal hammer and a plank of wood... ask beforehand regarding how they will roll the arches!

Also, be very careful as this may invalidate your warranty claim...


Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom