Rolled down windows without using key fob

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ReeceWHirst

Car
C350e
So the other day (when the sun was out) I locked the car and closed all the windows & sunroof using the touchy square button on the handle, as I was walking away I noticed a fly on the rear drivers side window, thought that scruffy little shit isn't staying in there so I made use of the keyless entry and grabbed the rear drivers side door handle to let the scruffy fly out then all the windows and sunroof fully opened, this has happened once before and I don't know how I did it or if it's just a **** up with the car.

Any ideas people?

I live in Yorkshire, fly & wasp killer has no effect on airborne insects around here, if anything I think they like it, freaks them out for 20 minutes then they have a power nap on the window ledge and then it's back to flying around people's earholes or getting trapped in cars ready to scare the living daylights out of you when your joining a motorway at 58mph

58 mph 😳 . Those 2 flies on the " go left advert on tv " seem to hang on at 70 mph . 😁😁_117548282_6aa939c9-63fd-4b68-89fb-6dbadc27345f.jpg

its normal if you open the doors the system is designed to revert to its previous setting I think opening via the fob stops it not tried it yet but I saw it in a you tube vid as a "feature"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom