Rolling Restoration

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Car
W202
Evening all, new to these parts. Owned my 1999 C250 Turbodiesel for just over 6 years (I'm the second owner). Beautifully fantastic classic by name and nature, utterly beautifull, but she is looking a bit tired and showing her age a bit, so its time for a rolling restoration. I've never tried anything like this before, so it is a learning curve. Theres a new (old) headlight going in tomorrow, a new stock heater blower is on its way for next week. At some piont after getting the mechanical parts sorted, her body needs a bit of tlc, the bonet has a few rust spots on the front, same with the doors. Right now it seems a bit of a mammoth task! small steps and all that.

Anyways enough waffle, presumably advice is available if needed? Youtube helps sometimes, but thats not very good for tracking down those hard to find no longer manufactured parts!!

BTW I call her Christine....

Last edited:
Welcome and good luck with the restoration. I'm sure you'll get plenty of advice if required, especially if you show us some pictures as you proceed ☺

Welcome and good luck with the restoration. I'm sure you'll get plenty of advice if required, especially if you show us some pictures as you proceed ☺
Ooooooo yes, never even thought of that! Thank you :) How she looked just after she joined the family

MY NEW TRANSPORT... by Gaz West, on Flickr

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom