Rolling Road Day/Evening

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BaldGuy

MB Enthusiast
Car
No longer a Benz...
So after the Remap day at Gama Motorsport/Angel Tuning today I'm looking into a rolling road day/evening here

Power Runs

How many of you would be interested? I'm doing it anyway..

BG

i would be interested in setting the widebody up, but still need to fit the meth and charge cooler, so not for a few weeks/ months yet.

For the right price I'd happily consider it.

Any excuse to hear more V8's :)

I emailed corten miller about going on a rolling road 2 days ago so yeah im interested if the price is good for a group buy,im often in Guildford seeing family so I could tie it in with that.

Marty

So after the Remap day at Gama Motorsport/Angel Tuning today I'm looking into a rolling road day/evening here

Power Runs

BG

They have a very good reputation. I will join you.

Any further interest ?

I'd probably not be interested in running my car on the dyno at the moment, but would gladly pop down for a GTG etc if allowed.

Surrey rolling road have a great reputation as Peter says - I know a couple of people who have used their setup and it's supposed to be very good.

Will

Any further interest ?
I might be interested in this - I wonder if we can sort some sort of group discount as we did with the remap...???

If you don't ask, you don't get...!!! :thumb:

I am interested.

I will want a dyno run after the mods I am about to do.....

Hmm...I would be curious to see what the old bus puts out so may be up for an evening sessions, parenting duties permitting

Hmm...I would be curious to see what the old bus puts out so may be up for an evening sessions, parenting duties permitting

I need to put those 19" AMG wheels on first James. :thumb:

Power Runs

BG

Have you made contact yet ?

Sounds good to me!

However, I'm coming up for an 'A' service in 1000 miles (maybe a month) and would like to get the car serviced first. (It hasn't been serviced since my ownership). AND, I'm very keen to have an ATF change carried out at the same time, especially since all of that extra torque has been on tap since last Saturday's remap :bannana:

My intention was to use Ollie down in Portsmouth, so it all depends on the proposed date of the Rolling Road Test and if I can make down to Ollie prior to that.

I'll keep my options slightly open at this stage, but will post again as things progress on here.

Regards to all,

Alex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom