Rolling Road on Friday see how many horse my 57,000 mile clk 200k cab has lost

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simon22

Car
Clk 200k cab Avantgarde 2002, C Class 2004 54reg Avantgarde SE C230K, A class 1999 Avantgarde 170cdi
As some of you know i pick my clk 2001 200k cabriolet 57,000miles fmbsh up tomorrow (wednesday) its booked for a Rolling Road on Friday, see what horse's it has lost.. any recomendations on what plugs you use (petrol) ngk irriudiums any good..
and anyone had theres chipped tuned ??
anybody else had a Rolling Road ? :D

be told to watch the tester doesnt put is foot on the brake .. false readings

use high octain for a few tanks this will then adapt and give a higher output . as for plugs ngk's are good but denso are just as good if not beter ...

If the vehicle is being mapped we would advise to run high octaine fuel to make the most from the work ... and less adaptations

Yes if you brake on a dyno this will give a fauls read But you will see this on the printout as there will be an allmighty spike ....

Regards Gary @ *** Tuning

You probably wont see a decrease from the book figure it appears MB were very conservative quoting BHP from what I've seen.

My 2001 E320 cdi was up on the published 198hp by a whole 2 hp

i put my 200k 320 CLK on a dyno and it hadnt lost a pony :D

use high octain for a few tanks this will then adapt and give a higher output . as for plugs ngk's are good but denso are just as good if not beter ...

If the vehicle is being mapped we would advise to run high octaine fuel to make the most from the work ... and less adaptations

Yes if you brake on a dyno this will give a fauls read But you will see this on the printout as there will be an allmighty spike ....

Shall i put the Rolling Road off until i had a full tank pass through on high octane fuel......... and do you do tuning......

Last edited:
Yes .... We do ! :)

Link - www.*********.co.uk

Regards Tony @ *** Tuning

shall i run a couple of tanks first, what could you do for me ,mine is the 200k 163bhp cab.. Thankyou

Yes thats best , You would be looking to see 17-25 BHP 28-33 NM

Kind Regards Gary @ *** Tuning

you say Denso plugs normal ones or DENSO IRIDIUM

Denso irridium or the new pulse plug is a good choice but not cheap ...

Regards *** Tuning

Denso irridium or the new pulse plug is a good choice but not cheap ...

Regards *** Tuning

Hi thankyou for your help can you say how much both types are for 4 plugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom