Rolling Thunder......makes a grown man cry..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Surely there's another way?

Last edited:
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Surely there's another way?

No way back now John....it's gone. It would take a twin turbo generation Mercedes to get me back in now, but just can't justify the outlay.

I've enjoyed the forum and particularly this section, so I'll be keeping an eye on how the upgrades progress on the various cars in this Lounge.

Jules.

Great to have met you Jules, hope you do stay around pal...is the new owner a forum member?

Are you doing sensible next?:eek: lol

Last edited:
Just keep searching for the twin turbo then and make sure your back soon....life without AMG will be hard thats for sure.

Great to have met you Jules, hope you do stay around pal...is the new owner a forum member?

Are you doing sensible next?:eek: lol

Hi David,

And great to have met you too. I don't think the new owner is a member no, I didn't actually ask, but he was coming from an E60 M5 and he'd never considered a Mercedes before. He loved the car though and even though the roads were very greasy / damp on the test drive he said he could feel the power difference, so much more low down torque and instant high power than his M5.

I am doing sensible next yes, quite possibly a Cayenne. It's a fair bit larger and not quite as prestigious, so I won't mind the children climbing about the seats quite as much....

Jules.

Just keep searching for the twin turbo then and make sure your back soon....life without AMG will be hard thats for sure.

Totally agree, I think a TT AMG is only 2 cars away so shouldn't be too long. However, I will be interested to see how the supercharged '63 evolves so will be following that with great interest. Bet you can't wait...

Jules.

Hi Jules,

Great to have met you and congrats on the sale, although you and your CLS will be sadly missed.

Hope you do stick around!

cheers,
Don

Hi Jules,

Great to have met you and congrats on the sale, although you and your CLS will be sadly missed.

Hope you do stick around!

cheers,
Don

Thanks Don and great to have met you too.

I still have your filters so will put them in the post if you can pm me your address.

Jules

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom