Rolls Royce SUV

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think it looks a bit naff, particularly the interior. But I doubt I'm in their target demographic anyway, so they're unlikely to lose a lot of sleep over it..

Cheers,

Gaz

Unleash the inverted snobs.

That wood effect Fablon on the dash doesn't look too good.

I’ve nothing against RR...in fact I love the saloons...but the SUV Cullinan is god awful.

What an ugly vehicle.

There defo is a big market for these, I bet I’ll see a few wrapped in chrome blue around c.london :D

Love it.

I also love the Lamborghini Urus too, just in case someone was thinking of starting a thread on those.

The Urus is a good looking car!

... Luxury or not they all look the same to me. I'm a hater and always will be of SUVs.
As Abs pointed out there's a market for them and wealthy folk will buy them in their hoards.
Sadly these days It's not about producing beautiful works of art on wheels anymore, it's about making that ghastly thing called money. :eek:
If you squint at this latest abomination it looks just like a Range Rover.
... Not that I'm opinionated or anything ..! ;) :D

Love it.

I also love the Lamborghini Urus too, just in case someone was thinking of starting a thread on those.

I do like the Urus, it's brash loud and everything a Lambo should be. A Rolls should be discreet and dignified, this hideous monstrosity is neither, Charles and Henry will be sorry they ever stepped foot in The Midland.

I would love a Dawn tho......

Last edited:
Celebrity Endorsements
Probably the most beautiful car in the entire world!! ---Donald J Trump.
Can it tow a short range tactical nuclear weapon? ----Kim Jong-Un
We stole that design three years ago!!!------------------Xi Jinping
How do you get falcon shit out of the carpets? ----------Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman
The Salisbury Cathedral's spire is 123 metres high---------Vladimir Putin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom