Rolls Royce SUV

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi,
Plenty here already - as well as the Urus, Bentayga and other expensive SUVs!
A few examples recently spotted!
EF011A78-5606-4D2B-9037-D11234770BD3.jpeg AFA3B020-AF9A-4BC7-9881-37A2921A0BC9.jpeg
Cheers
Steve

If you squint at this latest abomination it looks just like a Range Rover.
... Not that I'm opinionated or anything ..! ;) :D

Now who was it who owned Range Rover a decade or so ago? .....and now owns Rolls Royce?
I'm at least glad that they fitted the 'suicide' rear doors, so you can commit the act when you tire of people laughing at your car;)

As I said the last time this car was posted on here...it is not meant to appeal to 'us' it has been designed and built for a very specific market. You know the one....that with zero taste and LOT'S of money, 3 distinct markets in fact.

And nor forgetting the Russian market too! Seen two already here! Black, with black glass etc..... hmmm...sooooo stylish :D

Personally I hate it, but then I'm not the intended market :D:D

As I said the last time this car was posted on here...it is not meant to appeal to 'us' it has been designed and built for a very specific market. You know the one....that with zero taste and LOT'S of money, 3 distinct markets in fact.

Rap stars and Footballers

I just can't get my head around the sight seeing the RR grill and ghost on an SUV or whatever the right term is currently for a 4x4;
but I don't know if I'm alone in thinking that Bentley have somehow managed to pull it off passably well with the Bentayga - not exactly the prettiest thing on 4 wheels, but a rather better effort and sight, IMO, than the RR monotonicity.

I like it. Having said that I generally like big SUV's and pickups. Hummer H1 being a favourite.
Military life and driving big vehicles has an influence.

I like it. Having said that I generally like big SUV's and pickups...

You'll love the Aussie Rolls Royce Ute then.....

129-0704-01-z1972-rolls-royce-silver-shadow-1976-dodge-w200passenger-side-view_zps9e6cfny1.jpg

Hasn't it been out a wee while ? I have a sense of deja vu .

Anyway , just perfect , I'd imagine for 97 year old titled gentlemen who have given up their driving licence to potter around their private estates in ; or he can let the wife drive .

Buy one and let us know how you get on with it.

I couldn't buy everything targeted at me.

My policy is to buy cheap things expensive and expensive things cheap.

For example I only buy the best soap available to me but scrimp a bit on the big things like cars.

No surprise ,the rot started back in 2003 with the Phantom and blingy breeze blocks thereafter

So you're sticking with your Qashqai then?

Not a fan of the front at all, but bugger me if I had the money I would have one. What a fantastic way to travel around in complete serenity and comfort. Fabulous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom