Ronin - on 5 Now!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

whitenemesis

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
Lexus RX450h F-Sport with Takumi Pack 2020
A must see movie!! :thumb: :rock:

I am just too tired to watch it..... I do want to though....

Great movie !

I`m watching it

hehe i caught the last half of "Duel" yesterday.

A Classic :thumb:

Some of the filming locations listed here and here. Trivia and goods also here.

I always loved the scenes with the 6.9 - the reverse flick at the start of the chase sequence , then when DeNiro demonstrates just what can happen when you get in the way and hold up a 6.9 !

Every time I watch this film I get on eBay and browse Audi S8's......

The driving through Paris was undertaken by two French Touring Car drivers at actual speed. They got the authority of the Mayor of Paris to close various streets and suspend speed limits for the day so they could film.

The drivers were instructed by the director to drive at no less than 100mph and He didn't want to see any brake lights.... (according tot he extras bit ont he DVD version I have).

Every time I watch this film I get on eBay and browse Audi S8's......

The driving through Paris was undertaken by two French Touring Car drivers at actual speed. They got the authority of the Mayor of Paris to close various streets and suspend speed limits for the day so they could film.

The drivers were instructed by the director to drive at no less than 100mph and He didn't want to see any brake lights.... (according tot he extras bit ont he DVD version I have).

Please do you have also some info on the M5 they used, ...and destroyed on that Paris race?

I bought the same E34 M5 a couple of weeks before I went to the cinema ...and I didn't know to look on the screen:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom