RONIN TONIGHTAT 9pm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Get me started on the Bourne trilogy, all three are now in my top 10 films of time.

Very good indeed and believable.
I like the scene when he has the fight in his aprtment in Supremecy (I think) and the other guy goes out of the window.

Bourne's compatriate woman, is just so shocked...:eek:

Very realistic.

is this the film where de niro makes a pug speed and handle like a amg sl?

Very good indeed and believable.
I like the scene when he has the fight in his aprtment in Supremecy (I think) and the other guy goes out of the window.

Bourne's compatriate woman, is just so shocked...:eek:

Very realistic.

It's what I like about it, it makes it all seem so very believable.

The martial arts used in the film is Krav Maga, non of the poncy Steven Seagull stuff, it's real world use anything you can get hold of self defence martial arts that's used to train Mossad. I think it adds greatly to the authenticity and feel of the film.

But what colour is the boat house at Hereford ??

Sean Bean was at a lost ,,, perhaps he is still stuck in a Hobbity/O2 bubble?

Robert De Niros face in the 406 - terrified!

The reason for this is that they used RHD cars for filming and had a dummy steering wheel & pedals for De Niro - he was sitting beside one of Remy Julienne's stunt drivers as he drove!

AFAIK there is no (car chase) CGI in the movie, it's all driven

Nick Froome
www.w124.co.uk

I have never seen Ronin all the way through, and last night the combined efforts of my 9 week old son and a phone call from a friend stopped me again from watching it... There is a bit after the first shoot out that I seem to miss every time.....

Ade

AFAIK there is no (car chase) CGI in the movie, it's all driven

Nick Froome
www.w124.co.uk

Just the smoke off the tyres of the 450 6.9 (not the close up shot) but as he does the reverse doughnut turn ....

I could have made a more convincing cloud of smoke with Microsoft Paint ....

Just the smoke off the tyres of the 450 6.9 (not the close up shot) but as he does the reverse doughnut turn ....

I could have made a more convincing cloud of smoke with Microsoft Paint ....

:D :D

and as for the fake blood on the arm of the guy who was hanging out the back of the 605...terrible

I wonder how many people did an Autotrader search for Audi S8's after watching the film?

I wonder how many people did an Autotrader search for Audi S8's after watching the film?

:D

Never actually gone quite that far .... but each time I've seen it I admit I've thought about it.

It's what I like about it, it makes it all seem so very believable.

The martial arts used in the film is Krav Maga, non of the poncy Steven Seagull stuff, it's real world use anything you can get hold of self defence martial arts that's used to train Mossad. I think it adds greatly to the authenticity and feel of the film.

Actually Steven Seagal, before he tried his hand badly at films and acting was a very proficient martial artist, studying aikido for many years. His films are like any other action movie, unrealistic, choreographed scenes. Agreed that the Bourne films are more realistic in their fight scenes. In real life, Aikido is just as effective, a version of which is taught to not only Japanese riot police but also to the British Police as a way of restraining someone.

Given Hereford is on the river Wye, I think that's unlikely...

Ok I found this:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom