Roof bars and Box

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jaaaymey

Car
Cls 320 2008
Afternoon,

Could anyone point me in the right direction as to were i could buy roof bars and a box? Looked on thule but unless im in the wrong area i cant find them.

My cars a 2008 CLS 320.

Cheers

You could consider Mercedes roof bars and box, you can pick up barely used items on eBay, as people use them so rarely that they change cars quickly. Alternatively if you can find a dealer with new items on the shelf they may be prepared to sell them with substantial discount.

You could consider Mercedes roof bars and box, you can pick up barely used items on eBay, as people use them so rarely that they change cars quickly. Alternatively if you can find a dealer with new items on the shelf they may be prepared to sell them with substantial discount.
I have found a few Genuine roof boxes on eBay but none for a CLS unless the boxes are universal in there fitting.

Im going to give Peterborough Mercedes a call this morning to see if they have or know of any.

Hi,

I have a gloss black Thule roof box for sale, probably used 2 or 3 times I used it on my 2017 E Class Estate, the roof bars and feet are with it, all you would need to do is change the feet to suit your car.

PM me if you are interested.

Cheers

I have a gloss black Thule roof box for sale, probably used 2 or 3 times I used it on my 2017 E Class Estate, the roof bars and feet are with it, all you would need to do is change the feet to suit your car.
Jaaymey, I'd grab this offer quick if I were you....

Our roofbox has been fitted to various cars, it's usually just the roof bar/fixings that are car specific with roof rails/channels being of different profiles. Once the rails are in place pretty much any roof carrying system can then (normally in my experience) just be fitted on.

Unless it's bespoke :p

1659611969240.png 1659612014028.png 1659612052568.png

yeah, for thule the bars are pretty generic, you just buy the specific fitting "feet" kit.

for what its worth i bought the thule fitting kit specific to my car and i think the bars were from something else but they all fit together fine.

I have found a few Genuine roof boxes on eBay but none for a CLS unless the boxes are universal in there fitting.

Im going to give Peterborough Mercedes a call this morning to see if they have or know of any.
Boxes, bike carriers, ski carriers, etc tend to be generic as they mount to roof bars.

Roof bars tend to be vehicle specific as they mount to the car, and dimensions, mounting points, etc vary by model.

Hi,

PM me if you are interested.

Cheers
Forgive me, im no good on Tech 😂 how do i PM you?

Forgive me, im no good on Tech 😂 how do i PM you?
Click on the envelope image next to his name:

Screenshot 2022-08-06 at 08.15.36.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom