Roof bars

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shiver

Car
mercedes ml250 amg premium line
Hi. Just wondering if anyone can help me out. I'm trying to fit a Thule wingbar edge to my 2014 ml250. I have the feet pack already. I'm trying to find the bars now. I've asked at various shops and they can't tell me anything other than what the computer says. But what I have heard, is that the 2014 E class estate, has the same roof rail width as the ml. Can anyone confirm this? Thanks.

Hi. Just wondering if anyone can help me out. I'm trying to fit a Thule wingbar edge to my 2014 ml250. I have the feet pack already. I'm trying to find the bars now. I've asked at various shops and they can't tell me anything other than what the computer says. But what I have heard, is that the 2014 E class estate, has the same roof rail width as the ml. Can anyone confirm this? Thanks.
Can they give you the part numbers for the bars on the ML and E, and if it’s the same part number then you have your answer?

Given they’re made up of different feet and bars, anything is possible.

I can tell you that if you buy Mercedes roof carriers then the W164 ML carriers cannot be fitted to the W166 ML/GLE.

Can they give you the part numbers for the bars on the ML and E, and if it’s the same part number then you have your answer?

Given they’re made up of different feet and bars, anything is possible.

I can tell you that if you buy Mercedes roof carriers then the W164 ML carriers cannot be fitted to the W166 ML/GLE.

There used to be a part number for the ML. But it seems to have disappeared from all existence. Thule make the wingbar edge for both E class estate and the GL of the same year. If either of those roof rails are the same width as the ML, then I'm sorted. I just can't find the measurements for either of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom