Roof Box

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Koolvin

Administrator
Staff member
Car
W168, W169 & S202
Does anyone have a roof box they no longer need?

I have, its a Fapa, about 6ft long and 20inches wide in silver. Only used about 6 times to carry delicate long objects. It's silver by the way.

If you're interested I'll get it down from the loft in my garage and take a piccy and some more precise measurements.

Last edited:
I too have a roofbox it's the forerunner of one of these.

KAMEI Corvara 310 silver roof box right side opening no. KM420 (08142007).

Used about 4 times. Do you want one permanently although I don't use it, it's the sort of thing I'll get rid of then want 2 weeks later. As long as it returns in one piece and somewhere near the same condition bla bla bla. I'm open to offers if you just want one for a holiday. I'm only about on Sunday & Monday this weekend though and away the following weekend for my annual Wineguzzling fest in France.:bannana:

I have, its a Fapa, about 6ft long and 20inches wide in silver. Only used about 6 times to carry delicate long objects. It's silver by the way.

If you're interested I'll get it down from the loft in my garage and take a piccy and some more precise measurements.

Thanks, but looking for something a tad smaller...

I too have a roofbox it's the forerunner of one of these.

KAMEI Corvara 310 silver roof box right side opening no. KM420 (08142007).

Used about 4 times. Do you want one permanently although I don't use it, it's the sort of thing I'll get rid of then want 2 weeks later. As long as it returns in one piece and somewhere near the same condition bla bla bla. I'm open to offers if you just want one for a holiday. I'm only about on Sunday & Monday this weekend though and away the following weekend for my annual Wineguzzling fest in France.:bannana:

Thanks, but im looking to purchase rather than borrow.

Thanks, but im looking to purchase rather than borrow.

Fair enough. In view of your reply to camerafodder I guess it's about the same size as the one he has so probably too big anyway.:thumb:

I have a Thule one, I think it is an evolution 900. Quite big but very good "on the car" so to speak as it was very stable. Previously had a small box, seemed to have more noise/buffeting.
If interested send me a note.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom