roof liner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjhayes

Car
vito
Hi All

I have just removed the steel bulkhead from my w639 vito (2010). And I now realise that I am going to have to find some new b-post trims that go all the way round the b post as mine finish early to accommodate the bulkhead that was there.

Im guessing this will be simple enough to find, however slightly more troubling is the fact that my roof lining finishes at what was the back of the cab leaving a big gap between the roof lining and the roof - is there a plate or cover or some solution that anyone knows of to remedy this easily. Alternatively does anyone know where I can get a new 'full' roof lining mines a compact size vito

cheers

Matt

Had a similar problem when I swapped the single seats of our Vito for the bench seat. It left a gap in the floor behind the seats which extended under the seats. Nothing could be done but fill it with a board to make up the level. Bit better for you as you could buy a new roof lining and as for the B pillar trim they are available as well from any Mercedes commercial dealer.

You could buy a genuine one from Mercedes which for the complete front headliner is about £250, otherwise you will have to troll the online auction sites to find one.

If im not posting, then im retro fitting!! MBClub UK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom