Roof mounted DAB aerial

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Seanalf

Car
C200 CDI Sport 4dr
Afternoon all. I had the excellent android screen upgrade fitted to my 2012 W204 C-Class saloon. The guy who did it also fitted the DAB USB adapter and windscreen aerial, I had the same set up on my 75, but where I live, the signal is a bit poor for this type and I get a lot of signal drop-off. I fitted a roof mounted one, far better, very little drop, even when heading up to North Wales.

So is there a similar type available for the W204? Something that fits the current roof fin or (I think I'm right in saying) the screen if that's the normal mount? I know I can use things like Sounds, but if there's a fix, I'd like to investigate it and how difficult it is. Anyone done this, have any links to either parts or fitting guides, I would be most appreciative!

Thanks all

If the W204 was optioned with DAB then there will be antennae available but likely to be bonded to the window glass rather than an individual part. Orientation and length are the prime determinants of reception quality.

If the W204 was optioned with DAB then there will be antennae available but likely to be bonded to the window glass rather than an individual part. Orientation and length are the prime determinants of reception quality.
DAB was an option I think, but my car doesn't have it. So are you saying there may be something at the screen?

Would there be a cable or splitter of some type that could plug in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom