Roof rack help or advice.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kikkthecat

MB Enthusiast
Car
2011 Viano 2.2 CDi Ambiente
Can anyone help me ?
I have 2 bicycles to transport from Wild West Yorkshire to Surrey this week (Me doing the santa bit) Problem is they wont both fit in the boot, even taken apart, so I need a roof rack or dual cycle carrier that will fit my car urgently.

My 2 priorities in order are 1.. No damage to the bodywork, and 2... Cheap, as I dont want to spend too much on something I'm only going to use once.
Any and all suggestions welcome.

kikkthecat said:
Can anyone help me ?
I have 2 bicycles to transport from Wild West Yorkshire to Surrey this week (Me doing the santa bit) Problem is they wont both fit in the boot, even taken apart, so I need a roof rack or dual cycle carrier that will fit my car urgently.

My 2 priorities in order are 1.. No damage to the bodywork, and 2... Cheap, as I dont want to spend too much on something I'm only going to use once.
Any and all suggestions welcome.
I've got two bike carriers don't know if either wil do the biz for you. One attaches to a standard roof rack - the other fits over your tailgate - but doubt it will work on a saloon - designed for an estate.

You're welcome to borrow and I could bring in to Leeds tomorrow.

I'll IM my e-mail details if you want to investigate more - or you could try Halfords as I think they might do rental.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom