Roof Wrap

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tuonopepper

Car
GLC250 AMG Premium Plus. Bike: Triumph Speed Triple 94R.
So I'm pretty set on getting the roof of my new white C250 AMG Sport Plus wrapped in gloss black as I think that will complete the whole black and white theme nicely (don't see the sunroof causing any issues).

What I'm undecided on is whether to get the little rear lip spoiler done as well or whether that will look not so good.

Anyone able to share any experiences here, also any recommendations for North West/Lancashire based outfits appreciated.

Cheers,

James.

Nice look generally. I would only do the roof. I like the way the body colour then just flows over the side windows in two arcs, emphasising the lines.

Having seen a pic of one with a black spoiler I've reached the same conclusion, will be getting just the roof done in a gloss black.

Found a seemingly decent place and just working on dates, will post pics once done.

I wrapped the centre section of the front spoiler (C63 look). Has the advantage of protecting the paint in this vulnerable area.

black roof wrap on a white car always looks good. my w202 estate has the roof wrapped in gloss black.
1924962_10203176013626374_1359446488_n.jpg

This is basically about the 21st century take on the vinyl roof.

I had an Austin 1300GT in white with a black vinyl roof ... It was a bit of a dog by the time I owned it.

RKC-benz said:
This is basically about the 21st century take on the vinyl roof. I had an Austin 1300GT in white with a black vinyl roof ... It was a bit of a dog by the time I owned it.

It looked like this, but rusty.

image-3130900458.jpg

James,

I had the roof and spoiler wrapped yesterday in Carbon by Totally-dynamic in Leeds.............Fantastic!!!

H;)

hstones said:
James, I had the roof and spoiler wrapped yesterday in Carbon by Totally-dynamic in Leeds.............Fantastic!!! H;)

Picture time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom