Rooney's Tactics for today.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
SafeRedirect.aspx

England, Scotland and Wales should make a team that way Scotland and Wales stand a good chance of actaully getting into the world cup instead of just failing and getting jelous of England all the time, lol.

If Scotland and/or Wales got into the next World Cup the English media would refer to them as the British Team.

Bitterness??? These ‘players’ are treated like God’s and paid handsomely to represent their country on the public stage. They have humiliated us as a sporting nation and there is every indication that they do not give a damn. I fail to see how we can be light-hearted about this.

I personally have no doubt they all played their hearts out: all I saw was extreme frustration that their legs would not do what they wanted.

Why? absolutely no idea, could have been nerves, the weight of expectation or tiredness/overtraining, who knows? what i do know is that Rooney would normally have been a half a yard faster than any centre back in the competition, in this world cup he was a yard slower.

But, not trying or not being upset about losing? come on, give your heads a shake, these lads have been dreaming about playing in the world cup since they were young lads. they must feel extremely hurt and humiliated at failing both themselves and their country.

Ricky Hatton was battered by both pacquio and mayweather but noone questioned his commitment, courage or his pride in representing his country, on the day he simply was not good enough and could not make things happen, England were like that in this World Cup.

oops! cocked up the message

At least we have been spared the diving wops of Italy!!

Though the dagos have put on a show of theatricals tonight.

sad really.
More to come though.

this is extremely offensive language - racism!

But, not trying or not being upset about losing? come on, give your heads a shake, these lads have been dreaming about playing in the world cup since they were young lads. they must feel extremely hurt and humiliated at failing both themselves and their country..

ashley-cole-pic-screengrab-sky-news-563562230.jpg

England players Ashley Cole and Ledley King have made England fans fume after they were spotted laughing and joking around, just hours after their World Cup defeat to Germany in South Africa.

Oh Yes, they look devastated!

And this from todays papers:
WAYNE Rooney will today jet off on a holiday booked TWO DAYS BEFORE our World Cup exit. The Man Utd striker and wife Coleen confirmed a trip to Barbados last Friday morning - more than 48 hours prior to England's 4-1 loss to Germany. The BA flights cost £5,923 each.

Last night his management said he made "contingency plans" allowing him to go abroad at different stages of the tournament.
Wayne, Coleen and her brothers Joseph and Anthony will kick off their holiday in his £5million Barbados mansion before going on a luxury cruise liner - then flying to gambling mecca Las Vegas for ten days.

Shameful that he was even thinking about a holiday whilst preparing for this game. Nice work if you can get it.

Last edited:
I'm really dissapointed with Rooney, he has shown disrespect to the english fans who spent their hard earned money to watch and support the england team and then what did he do? f-in chav who is way over rated and just normal player... nothing special...

If he wasnt English then he woudnt be mentioned and hyped that much, he will never be the best player in the world! I hope he reads this too, lol!:mad:

Last edited:
Regarding Rooney's woeful performance in South Africa, this was heard on Radio 2 this morning, apparently originating from a German fan at the World Cup (sung to the tune 'That's Amore'):

When you're sat in Row Z,
and the ball hits your head,
that's Wayne Rooney...

Does Germany’s score against Argentina today (4-0), make our miserable attempt look any better...perhaps we weren’t so bad after all :eek:

Germany's score against the Argies says nothing of England's woefull performance.

Copy and paste from the jokes section below. Says everything I want to say.

What’s the difference between Cinderella and the England football team?
Cinderella wanted to get to the ball…………

Osama bin Laden has just released a new TV message to prove he is still
alive. He said that the England Team performance on Saturday was completely
s**t. British intelligence have dismissed the claim, stating that the
message could have been recorded anytime in the last 44 years.

Robert Green - The only man to leave Africa with out catching anything .

I can't believe we only managed a draw against a s**t team we should easily
have beaten......I'm ashamed to call myself Algerian.

The England team went to visit an orphanage in South Africa this morning,
"its so good to put a smile on the faces of people with no hope, constantly
struggling, and facing the impossible" said Jamal Omboto, aged 6.

Fifa have released a statement saying the fan didn't break into the
dressing room after all, but was let in by Rob Green.

What's the difference between Rob Green's spill and BP's spill?
- Robert Green has got a cap for his.

Fabio Capello was wheeling his shopping trolley across the supermarket car
park when he noticed an old lady struggling with her bags of shopping. He
stopped and asked, "Can you manage dear?" To which the old lady replied,
"No way. You got yourself into this mess, don't ask me to sort it
out..."

The FA have launched an inquiry to find out how a fan found his way into
the dressing room. And another enquiry into how Aaron Lennon found his way
into the dressing room.

Oxo are introducing a new white Oxo cube with a red cross on it, in support of
The England team. It’s called the “Laughing Stock”!!

Does Germany’s score against Argentina today (4-0), make our miserable attempt look any better...perhaps we weren’t so bad after all :eek:

Yes, it does make our miserable attempt look better and no, we really were that bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom