Rooney's Tactics for today.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Godot

Advocatus Diaboli in a Rest Home for the Terminall
Car
A180 CDI Elegance Auto 3 Door Panoramic Sun Roof, Bi Xenons
bcd95209.jpg
:)

I see you've got the shirt colour right, but shouldn't the number be 13?:D

Oops, his tactics are not working, 4-1 now. Expect more from Germany.

Never mind, he can scoff a few more pies next week, I'm sure he'll be off on a fifty grand holiday.

They should have their passports confiscated, they were so disgraceful.

And the officials of course the only competent people on the pitch were those not wearing primary colours.

£100,000 a week - more than 5 nurses earn in a year ....something just isn't right somewhere....:confused:

A theory from my missus:

You are motivated only by money (and greed). You get £50,000 upwards a week from your club. You get Jack Detritus from your country. Which one are you going to turn in the best performance for?

I hate to say it, but the result actually had me smirking. I wanted England to win up to a point, but headlines like: We’ll maul the Germans, Total War and 10 Bombers on the Pitch, sickened me and I guess we got our just deserts.

I hate to say it, but the result actually had me smirking. I wanted England to win up to a point, but headlines like: We’ll maul the Germans, Total War and 10 Bombers on the Pitch, sickened me and I guess we got our just deserts.

That, and the booing when the German anthem was introduced have me agreeing with you.

A theory from my missus:

You are motivated only by money (and greed). You get £50,000 upwards a week from your club. You get Jack Detritus from your country. Which one are you going to turn in the best performance for?

These guys DO get paid a lot for playing for England.

Only kevin Keegan would have played for nowt and he was dropped!

I'm glad it's all over for us, at least we may get back to some normality now. Nobody wanting half a day off to watch mid week games etc. Most of the flags have now been removed from around here and they wont even make good polishing rags :D.

I'm not a domestic football fan as I don't support a team. But I do support England - however, there was absolutely no team chemistry there. Individuals from rival teams, usually locking horns 99% of the time. Very poor put together.

How about austere measures placed on football clubs? They too are in huge amounts of debt and are quite simply not doing what is expected of them at international level. The players have revelled in the salaries - perhaps a change in attitude and approach would separate the passionate from the mercenary?

I'm glad they are out.
Now we can watch the rest of the World Cup in peace without most of the coverage being dedicated to England and without all the England this and England that.

Well done Germany and Thank You.

Alex.

Now we can look forward to having 1966 rammed down our throats for another 44 years by the looks of it.:eek:

for me i have lost interest in football, the money earned doesnt sit well with me, god complex attitude of guys in their early twenties earning in one week what i earn in a year getting their names in the papers for getting some stupid fame seeking girlies airtight in some hotel room after a night spending 5k on champagne. Do me a favour.
not to mention Stephen Irelands Bentley Continental GT, the one with a VW engine ;) bought for his fiance OMG!!!
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/EDITORIAL/CARS/news/stephen_ireland_buys_girlfriend_unique_bentley.html

I am not jealous, i just dont like thick people getting bored of thinking of different ways to spend money in a ostentacious manner during a recession. Its just bad taste.

where is the hunger (when playing for England) when money is no object???

Anyway rant over, in honour of our favourite marque lets all sing together

Deutschland, Deutschland über alles:D:D:D

Last edited:
The England team visited an orphanage in Cape Town today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope,” said Jamal, aged six.

Who's Wayne Rooney?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom