Rotary Polishing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Leabrooks

Car
CLK 270 CDI
Received the triple pack of Menzerna polishes and the pads I ordered today Menzerna 250ml Polish Sample Kit - Elite Car Care and decided to hit the car with the rotary. Bloody brilliant stuff, only used the two of the polishes so far on the bonnet, roof and boot lid, but the results are fantastic! Will finish the vertical panels tomorrow then finish with the SF 4000, then sealant and Natty wax.
Its hard work, 4 hours today (but learning rapidly), that the Ceramicoat lacquer is extremely tough stuff and aching like a good 'un from using the rotary. I doubt a DA polisher would be anywhere near powerful or aggressive enough to make any impact on that MB Ceramicoat, so be warned.

Pics to follow.

Glad you found the light:)

I just needed pointing in the right direction, think I'd read to much on Autogeek and DW about mercedes nano paint (i'm guessing half are clowns with red noses and big shoes that should never be let loose near any car!, many thanks.

Finished project rotary polish today on the CLK (another 6 hours) and absolutely whacked out (hats off to all the pro detailers, as its hard work), so 10 hours in total to do the cars paintwork (wash X2, clay, rotary polish X3, seal and wax). The metallic paints 'popping' so yeh I'm happy with the results!

Lets see the shine, any pics

Sound like you had fun doing it as well
It is hard work.. And work on a small area at a time and don't rush you'll achieve amazing results

You any pics of your work..

See the 'Shiny CLK' thread I posted today, lots of pics of my hard work...hope you like it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom