Rotherham HAC

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IanA2

MB Enthusiast
Car
SL60 AMG, GES300, Lexus GS 430
Just about to start:

Player

Should be interesting.

And grim.

Aye....so grim that it appears that we are to be spared the testimony of the two Chief Constables.

For various reasons I watch quite a lot of these SC's on PTV and I have never known one not to start streaming on time. In fact it seems that the meeting has started, just that the streaming hasn't.

I wonder if it will start when they have finished their presentations?

"I wonder if it will start when they finish their presentations"?

It would probably be best if it finishes before they start their presentations.No doubt more ducking and diving than a boxing tournament , and plenty of blame attributed to everybody but them . No doubt lessons will be learnt from this , and Rotherham from today will be a safer place.etc.

It seems that the delay was because they had a private pre-meeting.

There was blood on the floor. Keith Daz took the unusual step of swearing them in.

Mr Hughes was unimpresive and did not come across well.

Thacker and Kimber were decidedly light weight.

Next round. Mr Crime Commisioner....ding ding.

Let me guess:

No individual failure

Not my responsibility.

I was never told.

Lessons will be learned

Let me guess:

No individual failure

Not my responsibility.

I was never told.

Lessons will be learned

Pretty much.

Daz stated that he found Thacker's evidence was unimpressive and that she should resign.

He also stated that he found Mr Hughes evidence unimpressive.

Unusually strong for a SC.

Daz has put Shaun Wright On oath and pointed out that therefore the Perjury Act applies.

Daz has told Wright that he should resign forthwith, that he was deeply unimpresive and that he will approach the Home Secretary to see if emergency legislation can be brought forward to remove unwanted PCC's.

Bout over.

I cannot but think that of that saying; reap what you sow.
Politics started interfering with policing years ago, pervading it the completely. Politics and policing are not good bedfellows, IMO and I wonder if the whole thing would have been handled differently without fear of being branded racist.

On the other hand, people mistakenly believe that to be a very senior police officer, you need to be a good policeman. Promotion is not based on policing aptitude and these guys spend but mere months on the street before they start climbing that greasy pole for their benefit rather than the publics, striving to climb rather than living to serve. Just my thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom