Rubber arch trims c43

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

horgantrevor

MB Enthusiast
Car
w202 c43 & w210 E220 CDI estate w219 W221
Mercedes C-Class W202 C36 C43 AMG Rubber Arch Extension HWA2026980230/2026980330

Hi,
Price is a bit strong, and you would still need some sort of body tape to put them on the car.

I have them on my car I used a resin to hold them on did a test in a old wing to see if I wanted to remove them would it leave paint In tacked all was ok so on they went

Always makes the car look like it needs spacers IMO.

+ I would imagine they speed up the rusting process?

I,ve managed to secure a set of these from a fellow forum member :bannana:, and been wondering what to put them on with, some sort of 3M double sided tape maybe??:confused: what sort of resin did you use horgantrevor?
Also when these were fitted from the factory they were a specific option code anybody happen to know what that code was? I was hoping to find them on the EPC as it might tell me their option code in one of columns/boxes, though I have found them before I cannot now find them:dk:

Last edited:
Hi Andy they where on my car from factory will check the codes shortly for you

New ones are supplied with 3M tape already adhered to one side. I guess the OEM way is via this route also.

I binned a set of these trims when I had the car resprayed, I thought they were aftermarket. :doh: :doh:

I binned a set of these trims when I had the car resprayed, I thought they were aftermarket. :doh: :doh:

I bet you binned the NLA badge too

I'll try and have a look at the resin kit later

It works a treat

I tried all the tapes I wasn't happy with any

Ok, thanks.

It never had the badge when I bought it, although I've seen them in others and thought they were aftermarket as well.

I have a brand new one of these sitting in my garage somewhere (no, you cannot have it)

I have a brand new one of these sitting in my garage somewhere (no, you cannot have it)

As much as I've tried restoring the C36 back to original, the arch mouldings and the badge are two bits that I'll live with not having...:D

Wheres that go?

Bootlid,the one you thought it was ebay`s special

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom