Rubbish registrations...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Carrotchomper

MB Enthusiast
Car
C207 E350 CDI coupe
P18YBO.jpg

There are some real classics on this thread on another forum. And no, I don't frequent the "BazPlates" forum, I was pointed there.

It's worth flicking back through the other pages of that thread, do be aware some of the others are NSFW due to a little avatar of a dancing lady :devil:

There is some sort of subtle irony about such folks poking fun at rubbish plates when many of them have such plates in their avatars, but never mind :D

P18 YBO, by the way... That's by no means the worst on there, some real howlers, but it does have a Merc connection!

I gaurantee that these folks will moan if they get stopped for altering, modifying, or simply not having a street legal number plate!

John

God, what a great idea. There are so many around here.

I think this is the absolute height of motoring bad taste, a new low in Barrydom, an immediate rating of '****er' for the owner of any car so adorned. Sad, sad, sad & extra sad.

It's tantamount to driving around on false number plates & any car with these on should be impounded & crushed, the driver / owner fined for whatever rules they have broken and then fined again for very bad taste.

God, what a great idea. There are so many around here.

I think this is the absolute height of motoring bad taste, a new low in Barrydom, an immediate rating of '****er' for the owner of any car so adorned. Sad, sad, sad & extra sad.

It's tantamount to driving around on false number plates & any car with these on should be impounded & crushed, the driver / owner fined for whatever rules they have broken and then fined again for very bad taste.
Why not leave the driver in the car when it gets crushed? Problem solved and I gaurantee the offender will never again commit such an act. :devil: :)

But the one on the SLK actually looks pretty good! :)

Why not leave the driver in the car when it gets crushed? Problem solved and I gaurantee the offender will never again commit such an act. :devil: :)

better still just crush the driver and give the car to me.

My brother used to have H9PER (Hyper) on his VW Corrado, complete with 17" Venoms

Barry

It must be a real hassle not being able to de-skin rice pudding. :)
Oi! There is little wrong with an SLK200! It's only a couple of horses short of the 230k!

The original poster of that thread has an interesting avatar! :eek:

some of those plates are truly dodgy as dodgy can be!!

I toyed with getting D3REH once - and using a yellow bolt at the end of the H to make it into a K.

I decided not to bother and got one with my initals instead.

A taxi local to me has the number N40 OTD

It took 4 fixed penalties and a warning from the council regarding his operators licence before it stopped reading MAN UTD

Any number plate that requires explanation, or resembles a name but requires alteration is just awful.

I like plates that reflect the car model, or your initials but that's about it.

I'd never consider an Irish plate, prefix or suffix plate or anything modern unless vehicle relevant.

I was considering a simple plate for the SEC, 3 numbers 3 letters but I decided to leave the plate on with which it was first registered.

The poster on that other forum ' Vince ' has got some front , giggling at other peoples registrations when his reads ' V7 NSE ' , suitably doctored to make the 7 look like a 1 , and it doesn't even spell his name anyway ....

:rolleyes:

you cant deny that C43 AMG wouldnt be a fantastic plate.

S55 AMG etc etc

E300 VEG ?!

you cant deny that C43 AMG wouldnt be a fantastic plate.

S55 AMG etc etc

E300 VEG ?!

C43 AMG is on a C43 AMG ...

E300 VEG would be good for a greengrocer ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom