Rubbish

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beetnik

Car
Volvo V60 2.4 bi-turbo: SLK 200
Thank you to whoever threw away the plastic bag that I tried to avoid this afternoon but which ended up stuck to my exhaust resulting in the best part of an hour being spent scraping the melted plastic off the pipes. :(

Top down and stinky poo.

Thank you to whoever threw away the plastic bag that I tried to avoid this afternoon but which ended up stuck to my exhaust resulting in the best part of an hour being spent scraping the melted plastic off the pipes. :(

Top down and stinky poo.

Oh no! I managed to turn the oven on with a carrier bag on top, only noticed because of the smell....took a while to remove that too:crazy:

Last edited:
Why bother removing the plastic from the exhaust. Rip the remains off and the part left attached will very soon overheat and disintegrate.

Sorry - that was me.

Car.jpg

Take that :D

Why bother removing the plastic from the exhaust. Rip the remains off and the part left attached will very soon overheat and disintegrate.

I did that last time it happened and it stank for weeks.

On a similar theme...

Anyone ever bought a Pizza, then stuck it in the oven and not noticed the polystyrene base was still underneath until you're chewing on the first mouthful? :eek:

No...:rolleyes: But when we moved house and slammed in a pizza we found the previous owner had sprayed oven cleaner on but not cleaned it off when they left.. No food that night.:devil:

I do recall one xmas being asked to carve the turkey at my mother-in law's and discovering the giblets, still in their plastic bag!

On a similar theme...

Anyone ever bought a Pizza, then stuck it in the oven and not noticed the polystyrene base was still underneath until you're chewing on the first mouthful? :eek:

Yes! I have, blimmin' horrible :crazy:

Brings to mind the evening I found out using a plastic rain cover on a just-parked motorcycle should not be done if there's a breeze up.

O dear. Such language. And yes, that congealed magma is difficult to persuade away from the brightwork exhaust.

On a similar theme...

been there done that too! :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom