Rubellite red

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Peter S

Car
MB E350 cabriolet; MINI Cooper S Clubman
D58009C1-8E94-4DA7-94C5-D22AB62F8482.jpeg
I had a rubellite red E class delivered earlier in the week...not a colour I’d ever seen in the metal, but it looked good on the configurator and thought it’d make a change! So, I was surprised to see one the same colour parked next to me yesterday . Mines the one parked facing forwards, and has what’s called a red roof and saddle brown leather. MB say that is a ‘not recommended’ colour combination. Looks okay I think?

That red was a colour I looked at for my new one but they stopped offering it on mine just before I ordered. I ended up going for Anthracite Blue. I really like the red though.

I also went for the saddle brown upholstery as I didn't want black and the lighter colours don't stay clean very long with me.

I think yours looks fine and seems to match up OK, though a few interior/roof down shots would help. :)

Nice :)

I also went for the silk matt grey ash wood trim after a zillion mock-ups with different combinations. It seems to work well with the saddle brown.

There was no choice in the cabriolet from memory - it only comes in AMG line trim. We were in Tel Aviv last week, and the taxi was an e class with rather nice truffle brown coloured leather. Not an option I’ve seen on the UK configurator

27E505BA-B681-421A-8525-1EC5534447E7.jpeg

It’s a colour than changes so much depending on light/weather conditions. Today, in the rain and general gloom, it looks brown! In fact, our MINI, which is ‘melting silver’ looks gold, so it’s a bit like 1983 all over again on our drive

AB8FFF4F-D538-4B7F-A2DB-EE89A8D7BC7D.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom