Ruby Wedding Anniversary Today!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GeeJayW

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S205 C250d AMG Line Premium Plus
So 40-years ago today, my wife and I got married and then spent the evening watching Thin Lizzy at the Hammersmith Odeon. Had a lot of great times over the years and hopefully more to come.

Congratulations, enjoy the day

So 40-years ago today, my wife and I got married and then spent the evening watching Thin Lizzy at the Hammersmith Odeon. Had a lot of great times over the years and hopefully more to come.

Congratulations....that is a long haul.

We had ours last year (fortunately my wife didn't realise it was ruby:eek:).

Congratulations!!

(I had better start saving, ours is next year ...)

Many many congratulations and many more years to come :banana:

I' m reaching the milestone of being married for 50 years next year, but not sure exactly what to do to celebrate the fact. First thing that is taxing me is working out how to persuade my wife and my two ex's that a joint celebration is a good idea !!

Happy Anniversary.
20 years for me in June so quite a way to go.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Well Done !!! 40 years married,I suppose it was to the same women :D,no mean feat these days good luck for the next 40.

Thanks everyone!

Yes 40-yrs married to the same woman. Best friend I've ever had or likely to have. Spent the day with our close family with afternoon tea and cakes, playing football with our five-year old and two year-old grand-daughters. Now just chilling out.

Congratulations, I hit 52 years last year ( do I get time off for good behaviour :D )

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary

Well done you two! We celebrated ours 2 years ago on the shores of Loch Linnhe in our then-new caravan which we appropriately named Ruby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom