Rude Club

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It wasn't this thread at all but that post is a good example of a pattern that has gone on for far too long that quite frankly we can do without.

If he doesn't like it here then he wont mind one little bit being excluded.

You have to ask?:wallbash:

:D:D

Obviously, yes. :)

I made a lighthearted comment to elicit what had happened, received and answer, was queried by an Admin, responded and received a bit more information.

I'm not sure why that is a problem. :dk:

I have asked one question3 times and no one replied,and just making fun of myEnglish....
I always on phone and when you type sometimes you spell wrong!!!
Maximum of you guys,replied on the thread Rude Club,but no one when i asked for the help.
Someone said i never helped, because i don't want to give incorrect advice.

I have asked one question3 times and no one replied,and just making fun of myEnglish....
I always on phone and when you type sometimes you spell wrong!!!
Maximum of you guys,replied on the thread Rude Club,but no one when i asked for the help.
Someone said i never helped, because i don't want to give incorrect advice.

Sometimes threads are missed...it's not personal. Just post the word "bump" and it will bring it to the fore again. Go check all your threads...you have had replies to all of them.

Though, I might add...do you have an owner's manual with your car?

I didn't realise this was a paid-for service where questions posed must be answered within the contracted SLA without fail.

I thought it was a forum where people answer questions and try to help from their own good will and in their own time...

My mistake. :D

:d

Last edited:
Maybe the thread was about these classic icons.

rude_merc.jpg

I wonder if it would help if a little friendly guidance was given to new forum members when they join to help them avoid misunderstanding how these forums work in practice. I don't mean the rules which are stated pretty clearly but more few tips/ home truths for the uninitiated as to how to get the most out of their forum " experience" and avoid putting other more established members backs up. Sometimes I sense there's a cultural difference and sometimes perhaps people are lead to expect more than the reality.
This has all probably been said before but I could not readily find a "sticky" about it anywhere obvious that a newcomer might read or be referred to. It might be politic to include a "read this first" section for new members in the registration process or even a novice introductory section. [maybe there is and I missed it:dk:]

A few suggestions

Do forum search first before posting a question. If people appreciate you have put in the effort first they are more likely to help.
Chose a good informative thread title to get the right people's attention
Post in the correct section and only the one section.
Include as much information as possible if you want relevant answers. Car make model year engine size fuel etc.
Don't keep posting or bump too often its counter productive
Don't be lazy with punctuation or spelling if possible --- people will be lazy back in their replies. i.e. Wont!
Show willingness to help others and you are more likely get help in return.
Remember
You are the new kid on the block-- show a little respect and you will get it back. Its a free forum that anyone can join. As a member you can post any question you like or state any opinion you like within the rules. There is no obligation on anyone to reply or even agree with you so don't be offended or take it too personally if they do/don't.

Last edited:
Maybe the thread was about these classic icons.

rude_merc.jpg

When I was a young lad, I had a small paperback book, I'm sure it was called Rude mercs. It was about a London company modifying all types of mercedes including the one in your picture. Il have to try and hunt down a copy and see if the cars are as 'rude' as I though they were when I was 12.:crazy:

jamesfuller said:
When I was a young lad, I had a small paperback book, I'm sure it was called Rude mercs. It was about a London company modifying all types of mercedes including the one in your picture. Il have to try and hunt down a copy and see if the cars are as 'rude' as I though they were when I was 12.:crazy:

Rude Mercs are still going. Bethnal Green road. He also hade Rude Bimmers.

I can still remember one of the comments in the book. 'I made money from people wanting there merc lowered, then I made more money when the borough started installing speed bumps and they wanted them raised'

If only I could remember important bits of my education as accurately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom