Rude Club

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Show willingness to help others and you are more likely get help in return.
Remember
You are the new kid on the block-- show a little respect and you will get it back.

When I first join forums, I always answer questions before asking any of my own.

When I was a young lad, I had a small paperback book, I'm sure it was called Rude mercs. It was about a London company modifying all types of mercedes including the one in your picture. Il have to try and hunt down a copy and see if the cars are as 'rude' as I though they were when I was 12.:crazy:

I have a copy here...its not just about Rude but about most of the Mercedes Tuners of the day.

It lists AMG, Brabus, Duchalet, Mosselman, Rude, Gockel and has a whole section dedicated to the 500E.

Rude mercs was based in wembley near the north circular iirc ?

Remember seeing the yellow one around when I was a kid

We all noticed a huge mistake in that book at Jays GTG. It shows a G Wagen internor on the W202 page :fail

I spent ages trying to work that out, it had very 'rouched' leather seats if i remember.

I remember seeing this book at Jays GTG! I was going to get a copy but totally forgot about it.

I have asked one question3 times and no one replied,and just making fun of myEnglish....
I always on phone and when you type sometimes you spell wrong!!!
Maximum of you guys,replied on the thread Rude Club,but no one when i asked for the help.
Someone said i never helped, because i don't want to give incorrect advice.

People making fun of your english? You should try being a Bristolian!

Nomoneybutmerc.i am fine being a PAKISTANI!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom