Rude Mercs of London Conversion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It's photoshopped. It's different on diff pic's. Still pants.

I dont think I've ever seen a car with different colour seats front and back, Oh and leather front and cloth rear too

Just noticed the sellers name.........

Rude mercs used to buy standard MB`s, color code a few bits, stick on some cheap aftermarket alloys, probably chop springs to lower, sometimes stick on a few plastic bits and call it a kit, and then hype the price up after sticking a tacky rude mercs badge on the back!

Also, the front seats have a leather lookalike seat covers! probably another rude mercs conversion!

Can anyone translate???

HI A PIC IS GOING ON NAW OFF IT IS GOING ON LINE NAW.AND IT IS A 16v I THINK BUT AS IN AD YOU WILL HAVE TO RING MY MATE HOW'S CAR IT IS AS STATED IN MY AD.MANY THANKS

I think the icing on the pudding is the gramatically incorrect badge on the rear. "converted by Rude Merc's".

"Rude Merc" is what?!?

Rude Merc iz da dogz init :D

Maybe Rude Merc's responsible for this travesty but the last bit fell off.

I particularly like the detailing around the sill in the TLC bits ("'Tis Looking Chav" ??)

I think the icing on the pudding is the gramatically incorrect badge on the rear. "converted by Rude Merc's".

"Rude Merc" is what?!?

Maybe, its intended to refer to something belonging to Rude Merc? :D

Anyway, I don't mind the colour per se but the car isn't special in any way and isn't even nice looking, to my mind.

I'm amazed that rusty piece of crap is bid up to nearly £1K.

Horrible.

Im selling this bag of sh!te oh behalf of a mate whose real name isnt Alan Its friggin BARRY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom