Rugby World Cup

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldcro

MB Enthusiast
Car
Range Rover Sport 3.0 HSE
I notice a certain lack of enthusiasm here for the only British nation still remaining in the tournament, I wonder why.

Well done Wales, hope you get to the final and win.:D

I hold the same level of disdain for all the home nations in this minority sport.

Go Wales! From a proud Englishman. :)

I've remembered my Welsh side today.

I hold the same level of disdain for all the home nations in this minority sport.

Spoken like a true Bad Looser.

Yay, Go Fellas.

wooyay.gif

Last edited:
Funny that the welsh and scots often take the apporoach of "we will support anyone as long as it's not England".

Well, as a true Englishman - I hope the French kick you off the park:mad:

So why bother posting?

To show that just because there is a silence on the Rugby WC, doesn't mean it's gone unnoticed that England are pony. Or the game of Union is...

The Welsh and French have a lot in common, the base of their language for one and speaking as an Englishman with a Scottish father.......................it takes all sorts :) It is a game nothing more, I cannot stand football but many millions do so I do not see the point of denigrating that sport on here!

I suppose someone will claim that our bladderbal team are "world class"?

well -I'm half Scottish, half French - and I live in England... (as my mother said - everytime a Scot moves to England, the average IQ in both countries goes up!!).... to be honest, I just like to see a good match. Becoming more difficult with the players being more worried about their sponsorship money than their results ... whether its round ball football or oval shaped football. The "plastic fans" as my sons refer to the rugby "experts" who have never before seen or played a game don't help.....

Anyhoo -- the Welsh team have surpassed all the expectations so good luck to them ... go and surprise us again...

Its not very often England show the same pasion and commitment as the other home nations. Their performance has not been good to watch. I always support England but now they are out I hope Wales beat France to reach the final and you never know they may go all the way.

Its not very often England show the same pasion and commitment as the other home nations. Their performance has not been good to watch.

I always think England can't 'win'. If they win a match there's always a reason it isn't good enough so the win is tainted.

The other home nations start as underdogs - they get judged less harshly by their fans.

I support Scotland against any other home nation team, and in any home nation contest not involving Scotland I go with the underdog (sorry England! usually not the underdog). Any contest involving a home nation and a non-home nation and the home nation gets my support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom