Run flat indicator inoperative 2013 c220

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Claire79

Car
Mercedes C220 AMG
This error popped up along with abs light coming on in my c220 2013 and I’m 50 miles away from home..... is it safe to drive to get hone to garage? Manual is at home so that’s no help to me at this point.

thanks for all your help.

Claire xxx

Attachments

• F98611EC-8D16-492B-8FFD-1CFBB5CCC87B.jpeg
    F98611EC-8D16-492B-8FFD-1CFBB5CCC87B.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 6
Looks like your ESP (and probably also ABS) are turned off.

If you did not switch ESP off inadvertently, then you most likely have a faulty wheel sensor.

Orange-coloured warning lights and messages mean that the car is not unsafe to drive (as opposed to red-coloured warnings), but you will not have the benefit of ESP in case the car skids on wet surface, and also the ABS probably won't work. This means that the car should be driven carefully and moderately.

Orange-coloured warning lights and messages mean that the car is not unsafe to drive (as opposed to red-coloured warnings), but you will not have the benefit of ESP in case the car skids on wet surface, and also the ABS probably won't work. This means that the car should be driven carefully and moderately.
Mark jay, thank you so much for your replies I got home ok. And the message has disappeared from my dash, and no lights are on! Very strange.
C xx

They will likely reappear at some stage, get it checked on Star, I would also bet on a defective wheel sensor

Thank you Smart 320 I’ll get it checked in a garage soon. I’m still waiting on getting a whole respray due to the well known paint flaking/peeling issues!! Don’t need any other issues!!
😀☺️xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom