Runaround W201

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Think we tried that. Olly?

I must confess, I'm not really very familiar with carb model 190s, but Dieselman seemed to have pretty good knowledge, maybe worth asking him by PM?

Will

My German isn't that good unfortunately.

Just had new Lemforder control arms fitted by Olly and an oil service. Will be sorry to see her go when the time comes!

This car is now for sale so any offer considered. It had new discs and pads all round a few months ago.

If an MBClub member buys it then I will donate 50% of the sale price to charity in memory of Mark300SL.

Some photos for those that have asked:

1902.jpg

1901.jpg

1903.jpg

1904.jpg

1905.jpg

Looking for £500 - of which £250 goes to charity.

If not it will be scrapped as I just don't have the space. Car is garaged in Sussex at the moment.

Wow that looks nice for that price. Whats engine, suspension condition? Any problems?

Last edited:
2.0 Carb, manual gearbox.

Suspension is all good - had new Lemforder front lower wishbones as one balljoint was on its way out.

New discs and pads all round in the summer as my dad was using it.

Replaced all four tyres when I bought it - only done 4k miles since.

Taxed and Tested until February from memory.

It's a good little car that requires minimal maintenance. It doesn't deserve to be scrapped but I don't have the time or space to do anything else with it :(.

Pistonheads is free.

Autotrader is about a tenner for anything under £1k.

It won't need scrapping, there's always people looking for cheap cars and a £500 190E in good nick with T&T will sell easy enough.

If you can't find a good home for it on here at that money it'll sell quickly in any of the usual free ad places - try an advert on Pistonheads, 190 forum etc :)

Will

I normally buy and sell on Pistonheads - however given it would only really appeal to an enthusiast I thought I'd try here first.

I don't have the time to show it to lots of people to kick tyres unfortunately.

Will it's a 190 not an E ;).

Have the utmost faith in yourself, good Sir! Daughters and boyfriends I have no experience of :eek:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom