Runwell Sports & Social Club Classic & Sports Car Funday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

190ian

Car
190e 1.8 (190e 2.3 16v)
Essex saterday 6th July
Runwell sports and social club
Ss11 7QA

So after last years football club funday success we have been asked back for another showing of our mercedes this year
25 car turn out last year I am aiming for 50 cars this year
So put the date in your Calendar
More details to come

I have 20 confirmed cars so far

35 cars provisionally attending so far

I'll tag along :)

Think we need a list for those attending from here, I love a list :)

Attending

1. 190ian
2. MissyD
3. TwoDogs80

Yep, was just wondering who from the BL meet was going to the Benz one. I'm gonna know Zero people, but that's ok! I'm not shy! :)
And wondering if the South East wanted to travel down to Hampshire as a convoy or not?

I can confirm it is a great day out,missed last years but went to 2017 one,plenty for the kids to do and drink and food was not expensive,added to that very easy to get to as it is just off the A13O at Runwell,hope you get the usual good weather,I will try and get there if I can.

Yep, was just wondering who from the BL meet was going to the Benz one. I'm gonna know Zero people, but that's ok! I'm not shy! :)
And wondering if the South East wanted to travel down to Hampshire as a convoy or not?

Not sure who is, but will catch up with you at Bluewater, I'll be going down to Benz on the green on the Friday and staying over , so that may make a difference.

Ahh ok No probs, I'm going down bright & early but staying on the Saturday.

I can confirm it is a great day out,missed last years but went to 2017 one,plenty for the kids to do and drink and food was not expensive,added to that very easy to get to as it is just off the A13O at Runwell,hope you get the usual good weather,I will try and get there if I can.

Attending

1. 190ian
2. MissyD
3. TwoDogs80
4. zipdip (possible)

We are in a new area this year
so everything is closer together
With more stalls beer tents ect
And you can see us from the road leading to the club

Attending

1. 190ian
2. MissyD